HPE Interview Experience | On-Campus 2022
HPE placement interview test
There were 3 parts to it.
Hey geek! It's time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsoft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!
Part 1(Aptitude): 20 min
- Quantitative- profits and loss, percentages, numerical, data interpretation, statistics, and ratios.
- Logical questions and puzzles.
Part 2(Technical): 35 min
- Topics covered were networking, Linux-based questions, Data Structures, Java and C++ output-based questions.
- All are MCQs.
Part 3(Coding): 40 min
- You need to choose 2 out of 3 coding questions. Each one is timed for 20 min. You can’t switch before finishing and submitting one coding question.
- My first question was to find the sum of elements surrounding a given element in a matrix.
- My second question was to change two numbers into the decimal form from another base format and multiply them. Then again converted the resultant to the format given in the input.
- The overall difficulty level is moderate. One must be good at quick thinking in order to do coding as time goes by quickly while solving them.
- Another thing, you won’t know which coding question you’re choosing. you’ll just see the question number and have to choose blindly. You can’t go back to choose again once you chose a question.