The <dt> and <dd> tags are used together within the <dl> (defines a description list) tag in HTML to define terms or give their description. The <dt> tag is used to specify the description list. The <dd> tag stands for definition description and used to denote the description or definition of an item in a description list. The <dl> tag is used to represent the description list. This tag is used with <dt> and <dd> tags.
- How to insert line break before an element using CSS?
- How to read a file line by line using node.js ?
- How to put an input element on the same line as its label?
- How to make a vertical wavy text line using HTML and CSS ?
- How to Read a File Line by Line to String in Golang?
- How to break line without using <br> tag in HTML / CSS ?
- How to prevent line breaks in the list of items using CSS?
- How to make horizontal line with words in the middle using CSS?
- How to set indent the second line of paragraph using CSS ?
- How to animate a straight line in linear motion using CSS ?
- How to write :hover condition for a:before and a:after in CSS?
- How to create three boxes in the same div using HTML and CSS ?
- How to write a:hover in inline CSS?
- CSS | :read-write Selector
- How to place two div side-by-side of the same height using CSS?
- CSS | text-decoration-line Property
- CSS | line-height Property
- CSS | ::first-line Selector
- CSS | webkit-line-clamp Property
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.