In this article, we have to pass a comment for an HTML by using <!– Comment –> tag. This is used to insert comments in the HTML code. It is helpful to understand the complex code. The comment tag is useful during the debugging of the codes.
<!-- Comments here -->
Example: The following code illustrates a single line comment.
Example 2: The following code illustrates the multi line comment.
- HTML | Comments
- SASS | Comments
- CSS | Comments
- How to block comments in YAML ?
- HTML | DOM write() Method
- How to write bold text using HTML ?
- How to write address in an HTML document ?
- How to write articles in HTML document ?
- How to write a:hover in inline CSS?
- CSS | :read-write Selector
- Step by Step guide to Write your own WordPress Template
- How to write :hover condition for a:before and a:after in CSS?
- Node.js | Buffer.write() Method
- PHP | Gmagick write() Function
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.