It is called pseudo-selector and used to select all the elements when the user move mouse over the elements. It can be used on all the element. A <!DOCTYPE html> element must be declared in the document to see the working of this selector in all the elements.
Supported Browsers: The browser supported by a:hover selector are listed below:
- Apple Safari 3.1
- Google Chrome 4.0
- Firefox 2.0
- Opera 9.6
- Internet Explorer 7.0
- What is the difference between inline-flex and inline-block in CSS?
- What is the difference between display: inline and display: inline-block in CSS?
- Kotlin Inline classes
- Type Aliases vs Inline Classes
- HTML | Block and Inline Elements
- How to remove the space between inline-block elements?
- Displaying inline and multiline blocks of code using Bootstrap
- How to Display Validation Message for Radio Buttons with Inline Images using Bootstrap 4 ?
- Why is Java 'write once and run anywhere'?
- PHP | Gmagick write() Function
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.