You want to win a coding competition. Most probably you are either doing it because you love coding or you want a carrier in the field of Computer Science. Here are the steps.
Step 4: Take part in different coding challenges and competitions and practice, practice and practice.
Do not look at the solution after the first try. Try it many times. After many failures keep the problem aside and again try it after some days at last if you could not succeed in any case then look at the solution. This increases your problem-solving capacity which helps you at the time of Contests. Never mind your failures but always analyze the reason behind it so that you succeed next time. And at last practice a lot.
Follow this step if you want to be developer
If you want to be a developer then after learning the basics, you have to start contributing to the open source organizations. This will increase our problem-solving capacity in the real world. If you are still a student then participate in GSOC(Google Summer of Code) and BOSS(Bountiful Open Source Software)
- What coding habits improve timing in coding contest?
- Geeks Coding Challenge [GCC 2019] - A Three Day Coding Challenge By GeeksforGeeks
- Minimum matches the team needs to win to qualify
- Python Tricks for Competitive Coding
- Why is python best suited for Competitive Coding?
- BFS using STL for competitive coding
- Practice for cracking any coding interview
- Different types of Coding Schemes to represent data
- Why Should I Learn Coding?
- Building App For Google Assistant Without Any Coding
- 7 Best Coding Challenge Websites in 2020
- How To Approach A Coding Problem ?
- Competitive Coding Setup for C++ and Python in VS Code using Python Script
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.