In this article, we are going to see how to vertically flip a canvas text using FabricJS. The canvas means text written is movable and can be stretched according to requirement. Further, the text itself cannot be edited like a textbox.
fabric.Text(text, flipY: Boolean);
Parameters: This function accepts two parameters as mentioned above and described below:
- text: It specifies the text to be written.
- flipY: It specifies whether to flip the text vertically.
Program: This example uses FabricJS to vertically flip a canvas text.
- How to Horizontally Flip a Text Canvas using Fabric.js ?
- How to lock scaling flip of a text canvas using Fabric.js ?
- How to vertically align text inside a flexbox using CSS?
- How to Vertically Align Text Next to an Image using CSS ?
- How to vertically center text with CSS?
- Making a div vertically scrollable using CSS
- How to make an image center-aligned (vertically & horizontally) inside a bigger div using CSS?
- How to get card vertically centered between search bar and bottom of the viewport?
- How to vertically and horizontally align flexbox to center ?
- How to align objects vertically when working with grids in CSS ?
- How to remove borders of a canvas-type text using Fabric.js ?
- How to rotate a text canvas using Fabric.js ?
- How to change font-family of a text canvas using Fabric.js ?
- How to Create Text on Canvas using Fabric.js ?
- How to change border-color of a canvas text using Fabric.js ?
- How to change character spacing of text canvas using Fabric.js ?
- How to change the font style of a text canvas using Fabric.js ?
- How to change the font size of a text canvas using Fabric.js ?
- How to change corner style of a canvas-type text using Fabric.js ?
- How to change font-weight of a canvas-type text using Fabric.js ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.