public class WebView extends AbsoluteLayout implements ViewTreeObserver.OnGlobalFocusChangeListener, ViewGroup.OnHierarchyChangeListener
WebView is a view that display web pages inside the application. It is used to turn the application into a web application.
Class Hierarchy :
java.lang.Object ↳ android.view.View ↳ android.view.ViewGroup ↳ android.widget.AbsoluteLayout ↳ android.webkit.WebView
In the xml file only use of WebView is made inside RelativeLayout.
In AndroidManifest.xml, one needs to include below permission, in order to access internet:
GeeksforGeeks has prepared a complete interview preparation course with premium videos, theory, practice problems, TA support and many more features. Please refer Placement 100 for details
- JavaFX | WebView Class
- Android | How to Create/Start a New Project in Android Studio?
- Android | How to Request permissions in Android Application?
- Android | AdMob Interstitial Ads for Android Studio
- Android | How to add Radio Buttons in an Android Application?
- Android | Android Application File Structure
- Android | AdMob Banner Ads for Android Studio
- Android | Running your first Android app
- Android | App to Add Two Numbers
- How to add a Snackbar in Android
- Android | 8.0 Oreo
- How to use CheckBox in Android
- Android | RecyclerView
- How to add ColorSeekBar in Android
- Android UI Layouts
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.