We can add Particles.js in our react project by using react-particles. Adding this to your react project will surely attract more audiences.
1. Installation Process: Run the following command on terminal to install Particles.js
- For npm:
npm install react-particles-js
- For yarn:
yarn add react-particles-js
2. Import the packages: Import the package in your file. To import the package paste the following code:
import Particles from 'react-particles-js';
3. Render: Inside return of render function of your component add the element <particles />. Some important props are:
- width: Width of Canvas.
- Height: Height of Canvas.
- Params: Parameter to be passed.
4. Start Start the npm by using
npm start command and you will get a great attractive background.
Note: Add <particles /> element as the last element in your returning div.
- What is the difference between React Native and React?
- Difference between Web Project and Traditional Project
- How to use External Modules and NPM in a project ?
- How to install and use lite-server in your Project ?
- How React Native works?
- React.js (Introduction and Working)
- ReactJS | State in React
- Introduction to React-Redux
- Getting started with React Native? Read this first !
- Why You Should Choose React Native?
- Android & iOS App development using React Native with Expo
- Guess the number with React
- Difference between React.js and Angular.js
- React.js | Uncontrolled Vs Controlled Inputs
- Difference between React Native and Flutter
- File uploading in React.js
- How to Deploy Your React Websites on GitHub?
- Introduction to React Hooks
- How to Create Button in React-Native App ?