We can add Particles.js in our react project by using react-particles. Adding this to your react project will surely attract more audiences.
1. Installation Process: Run the following command on terminal to install Particles.js
- For npm:
npm install react-particles-js
- For yarn:
yarn add react-particles-js
2. Import the packages: Import the package in your file. To import the package paste the following code:
import Particles from 'react-particles-js';
3. Render: Inside return of render function of your component add the element <particles />. Some important props are:
- width: Width of Canvas.
- Height: Height of Canvas.
- Params: Parameter to be passed.
4. Start Start the npm by using
npm start command and you will get a great attractive background.
Note: Add <particles /> element as the last element in your returning div.