Syntax for Installing the library:
npm install font-awesome --save
- First, we need to enter the above command in the terminal for installing the package.
- Once the installation is fixed you can find the package inside the node-modules folder.
- Then you need to import the file in style.css file.
- After importing the file you can start using the font-awesome icons.
Implementation of code:
In style.css file, import font-awesome by using the following syntax.
- CSS | Icons
- How to target all Font Awesome icons and align them center?
- ReactJS | Icons
- Materialize CSS | Icons
- Bootstrap 5 alpha | Icons Library
- How to place SVG icons on a round circle side by side to another div using Bootstrap?
- How to change the color of icons using Material-UI in ReactJS?
- How to use SQLMAP to test a website for SQL Injection vulnerability
- How to use animation on favicon image ?
- Use of Shopify Apps
- How to use mailto in HTML ?
- How to use jQuery to Search and Replace HTML elements?
- What is the use of the @ symbol in PHP?
- How to use a switch case 'or' in PHP?
- How to use a not:first-child selector in CSS?
- How to use Array.BinarySearch() Method in C# | Set -2
- What is the best way to include CSS file? Why use @import?
- What is the use of “=>” symbol in PHP ?
- How to use :: Namespace Alias Qualifier in C#
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.