Nowadays Emojis are part of our day to day life. We use emojis, like smiles to express our feelings, and it is very popular in electronic messages and web pages. Typing emojis on Windows 10 was somehow difficult until the new Windows 10 Fall Creators Update. To use emojis you have to Enable the “Show Touch Keyboard Button” by right-clicking on the Taskbar, and then select the Show Touch Keyboard Button from tray icons and then type emojis from the on-screen keyboard.
Now with the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update (October 17, 2017, and later), Windows 10 users can use emoji picker to choose their emojis. To launch the emoji picker within Windows 10: either use can use the WIN + . (the period punctuation mark) key, or else the WIN + ; (semi-colon) key. Either will open the new emoji picker.
- Tricks in Windows 10 | Set -1
- How to Use Android on Windows 10?
- Zip files in Windows
- What is Robocopy in Windows?
- Windows Forensic Analysis
- How to Create a New User in Windows 10?
- Interesting Facts about WINDOWS
- Windows Shortcut Keys
- What is Security Audit For Windows?
- How to Hide a Folder in Windows?
- How to Boost Performance in Windows 10?
- How to set PHP development environment in windows ?
- How to run Linux Commands on Windows 10?
- IDE for Python programming on Windows
- Useful CMD commands for daily use in Windows OS
- Windows 10 –Feel the Difference
- How to Install VirtualBox on Windows?
- Uninstall Linux completely from a PC with Windows
- Microsoft Windows (10) Vs macOS (Mojave)
- How to Reinstall Wireless Drivers in Windows?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.