Nowadays Emojis are part of our day to day life. We use emojis, like smiles to express our feelings, and it is very popular in electronic messages and web pages. Typing emojis on Windows 10 was somehow difficult until the new Windows 10 Fall Creators Update. To use emojis you have to Enable the “Show Touch Keyboard Button” by right-clicking on the Taskbar, and then select the Show Touch Keyboard Button from tray icons and then type emojis from the on-screen keyboard.
Now with the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update (October 17, 2017, and later), Windows 10 users can use emoji picker to choose their emojis. To launch the emoji picker within Windows 10: either use can use the WIN + . (the period punctuation mark) key, or else the WIN + ; (semi-colon) key. Either will open the new emoji picker.
- Zip files in Windows
- Tricks in Windows 10 | Set -1
- How to set PHP development environment in windows ?
- How to run Linux Commands on Windows 10?
- Useful CMD commands for daily use in Windows OS
- Windows 10 –Feel the Difference
- IDE for Python programming on Windows
- How to Create and Configure Wi-Fi Hotspot in Windows 10?
- How to create a Folder without any name and icon in Windows OS?
- Microsoft Windows (10) Vs macOS (Mojave)
- C++, OpenCV and Gtk3 Windows dev environment
- Setup GitLab Repository On Windows 10
- Writing a Windows batch script
- How To Use Bash Shell Natively On Windows 10
- How to mount windows drives in Ubuntu
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.