Follow the below steps to use the Bootstrap 4 in Angular 2: Before following the steps you have to make sure that you already installed Angular CLI, if it was not installed then run the below command to install the Angular CLI. After installing the Angular CLI you can follow the below steps.
npm install -g @angular/cli
ng new project-name
npm i bootstrap@next --save
"scripts": ["../node_modules/jquery/dist/jquery.js", "../node_modules/tether/dist/js/tether.js", "../node_modules/bootstrap/dist/js/bootstrap.js"],
- AngularJS | angular.bootstrap() Function
- How to open popup using Angular and Bootstrap ?
- Adding Angular Material Component to Angular Application
- Angular 7 | Angular Data Services using Observable
- Routing in Angular JS using Angular UI Router
- Angular CLI | Angular Project Setup
- Difference between bootstrap.css and bootstrap-theme.css
- Include Bootstrap in AngularJS using ng-bootstrap
- Difference Between Bootstrap 3 and Bootstrap 4
- Difference between Bootstrap 4 and Bootstrap 5
- Angular 4 | Introduction
- Angular 7 | Observables
- Angular 7 | Introduction
- Angular 7 | Installation
- Angular 7 | Directives
- How to use mat-icon in angular?
- Angular 7 | Architecture
- Angular 7 | Components
- How to use jQuery in Angular ?
- Angular 8 | Introduction
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.