Go language provides inbuilt support implementation of basic constants and run-time reflection to operate sort package. Golang is the ability for functions to run independently of each other. With the help of this function we can easily sort integer and string by importing “sort” package. Basically, this will sort the Integer and Strings in Reverse order.
func Reverse(data Interface) Interface
Return Value: This function returns the value of IntSlice and StringSlice value.
Below examples illustrate the use of the above method in Golang:
Example For Integer Reverse Sort [80 70 50 20 10]
Example For String Reverse Sort [Rank India GFG Covid19 Amid]
- How to Sort a Slice of Strings in Golang?
- How to Reverse a String in Golang?
- How to Fix Race Condition using Atomic Functions in Golang?
- bits.Reverse() Function in Golang with Examples
- Finding the Integer Value of Specified Number in Golang
- How to fetch an Integer variable as String in GoLang?
- How to Convert string to integer type in Golang?
- Different Ways to Convert an Integer Variable to String in Golang
- How to sort a slice in Golang?
- Converting a string variable into Boolean, Integer or Float type in Golang
- Strings in Golang
- How to sort a slice of Search in Golang?
- How to sort a slice of ints in Golang?
- How to sort a slice stable in Golang?
- How to sort a slice of float64s in Golang?
- strings.Map() Function in Golang With Examples
- Different ways to concatenate two strings in Golang
- Different ways to compare Strings in Golang
- strings.Replace() Function in Golang With Examples
- strings.LastIndexAny() Function in Golang With Examples