Problem: How to use a switch case ‘or’ in PHP?
Solution: This can be achieved in 2 ways. They are as follows:
Method 1: Without using break keyword in one of the switch case.
The option is either 1 or 2.
Method 2: Using or operator in switch case.
The option is either 1 or 2
- Nested switch case
- Menu-Driven program using Switch-case in C
- Scala | Case Class and Case Object
- Nested switch statement in C++
- case command in Linux with examples
- Remove consecutive alphabets which are in same case
- PHP | Check if all characters are lower case
- Python | Toggle characters in words having same case
- How to prepare test case report for a Project?
- Python program to count upper and lower case characters without using inbuilt functions
- Convert a String to a Singly Linked List
- Error Handling in Perl
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.