jQuery has many types of file upload plugins that are used to upload various types of files and can be processed further at the backend. Usually, PHP is used widely as backend language with ajax call. We also have dynamic jQuery plugins where we can drag and drop the files.
Some of the file uploader plugins are:
- JQuery File upload
- Formstone upload
Many more are available.
<script src=”https://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/dropzone/5.7.1/dropzone.min.js” integrity=”sha256-fegGeSK7Ez4lvniVEiz1nKMx9pYtlLwPNRPf6uc8d+8=” crossorigin=”anonymous”>
Example: The following example is implemented using Dropzone plugin and CDN libraries required for the code.
- How to upload files asynchronously using jQuery?
- HTML | dropzone Attribute
- How to select and upload multiple files with HTML and PHP, using HTTP POST?
- Django - Upload files with FileSystemStorage
- Form validation using jQuery Poppa Plugin
- How to design lazy loading of images/videos for mobiles using jQuery Plugin?
- jQuery | Page Piling Plugin
- jQuery | Mask Plugin
- How to create a jQuery plugin with methods?
- jQuery | Multiscroll Plugin
- jQuery | DrawSVG Plugin
- jQuery | Product Tour Plugin
- jQuery | Alertify Plugin
- jQuery | Flickerplate Plugin
- jQuery | menu-aim plugin
- jQuery | Tagsort Plugin
- jQuery | RowGrid Plugin
- jQuery | Filer Plugin
- jQuery | Logos Distort Plugin
- jQuery | Flipping Gallery Plugin
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.