How to Turn On/Off Scroll Lock in Excel?
In this article, we explore how the arrow keys perform when the scroll lock is on/off. Default Scroll lock is off in excel.
Follow the below steps to turn on/off scroll lock in excel:
- Make sure the below setting is in your excel file, which gives notification of the scroll lock [turned on/off].
- Right-click “Status bar” and make sure “Scroll Lock” should be checked
- Toggle “Scroll lock” on your keyboard, if it is not available use “on-screen keyboard”.
- To open/close the “on-screen keyboard”
- Option 1: Press keys together Windows + Ctrl + O.
- Option 2: Select Start >> Windows Ease of Access >> On-Screen Keyboard.
Scroll Lock – OFF [Default]:
- Arrow keys navigate the active cells in the respective direction
Scroll Lock – ON:
- Arrow keys scroll the entire worksheet in the respective direction