Selenium offers a lot of features and one of the important and useful feature is of taking a screenshot. In order to take a screenshot of webpage
save_screenshot() method is used.
save_screenshot method allows user to save the webpage as a png file.
filename or the full path you wish to save your screenshot to.
Action performed :
The screenshot will be saved in the same directory as the program, if path is provided screenshot will be saved at that location only.
- screenshot() element method - Selenium Python
- Python | SMS Bomber using Selenium
- Selenium Python Tricks
- Exceptions - Selenium Python
- Waits in Selenium Python
- How to get current_url using Selenium in Python?
- Selenium Python Tutorial
- Selenium Python Basics
- How to install Selenium in Python
- How to get title of a webpage using Selenium in Python?
- Locator Strategies - Selenium Python
- Special Keys in Selenium Python
- Python - Opening links using Selenium
- Python - find_element_by_id() method in Selenium
- Action Chains in Selenium Python
- Web Driver Methods in Selenium Python
- Explicit waits in Selenium Python
- Writing Tests using Selenium Python
- Implicit Waits in Selenium Python
- Python | page_source method in Selenium
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.