Selenium offers a lot of features and one of the important and useful feature is of taking a screenshot. In order to take a screenshot of webpage
save_screenshot() method is used.
save_screenshot method allows user to save the webpage as a png file.
filename or the full path you wish to save your screenshot to.
Action performed :
The screenshot will be saved in the same directory as the program, if path is provided screenshot will be saved at that location only.
- screenshot() element method - Selenium Python
- How to take screenshots using python?
- Python | Pandas dataframe.take()
- Python | Pandas TimedeltaIndex.take()
- Python | Pandas Series.take()
- Take Matrix input from user in Python
- Python | Numpy matrix.take()
- Take input from stdin in Python
- Create a Python Script Notifying to take a break
- How to take integer input in Python?
- numpy.take() in Python
- How to take user input for two dimensional (2D) array in PHP ?
- Lodash | _.take() Method
- How to take Screenshots in ElectronJS ?
- Underscore.js _.iterators.take() method
- Selenium Base Mini Project Using Python
- Python | SMS Bomber using Selenium
- Non blocking wait in selenium using Python
- Python | Automating Happy Birthday post on Facebook using Selenium
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.