Selenium offers a lot of features and one of the important and useful feature is of taking a screenshot. In order to take a screenshot of webpage
save_screenshot() method is used.
save_screenshot method allows user to save the webpage as a png file.
filename or the full path you wish to save your screenshot to.
Action performed :
The screenshot will be saved in the same directory as the program, if path is provided screenshot will be saved at that location only.
- screenshot() element method - Selenium Python
- How to install Selenium in Python
- Selenium Python Basics
- Selenium Python Tricks
- Selenium Python Tutorial
- Exceptions - Selenium Python
- Python | SMS Bomber using Selenium
- Waits in Selenium Python
- How to get current_url using Selenium in Python?
- Writing Tests using Selenium Python
- Explicit waits in Selenium Python
- Python - find_element_by_id() method in Selenium
- Like instagram pictures using Selenium | Python
- Element methods in Selenium Python
- Locator Strategies - Selenium Python
- Web Driver Methods in Selenium Python
- Gmail Login using Python Selenium
- Search Google Using Python Selenium
- Selenium Python Introduction and Installation
- Interacting with Webpage - Selenium Python
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.