The <i> tag and <span> tag are used widely to add icons on the webpages. To add any icons on the webpages, it need the fontawesome link inside the head tag. The fontawesome icon can be placed by using the fa prefix before the icon’s name.
Note: No downloading or installation is required.
Example 1: This example set the size, color and shadow of icon using CSS.
Example:2 This example makes the icons spin and pulse by using fa-spin after the name of the icon.
- How to create long shadow of text without using text-shadow in HTML and CSS ?
- How to replace dropdown-toggle icon with another default icon in Bootstrap ?
- How to do box shadow with progress bar style using bootstrap?
- Create a Glowing text shadow using HTML and CSS
- How to add a box-shadow on one side of an element using CSS?
- Drop shadow for PNG image using CSS
- How to add shadow to text using CSS ?
- How to Create an Image Overlay Icon using HTML and CSS ?
- Materialize CSS - Pulse and Shadow
- CSS | Shadow Effect
- CSS | box-shadow Property
- CSS | text-shadow Property
- CSS | drop-shadow() Function
- Reduce the size of an icon during the animation
- CSS to put icon inside an input element in a form
- How to add shadow to a canvas circle using Fabric.js ?
- How to apply colored shadow and border properties to a grayscale image?
- What is shadow root and how to use it ?
- How to add icon logo in title bar using HTML ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.