The <i> tag and <span> tag are used widely to add icons on the webpages. To add any icons on the webpages, it need the fontawesome link inside the head tag. The fontawesome icon can be placed by using the fa prefix before the icon’s name.
Note: No downloading or installation is required.
Example 1: This example set the size, color and shadow of icon using CSS.
Example:2 This example makes the icons spin and pulse by using fa-spin after the name of the icon.
- How to do box shadow with progress bar style using bootstrap?
- HTML | DOM Style color Property
- How to add icon logo in title bar using HTML ?
- CSS | Shadow Effect
- CSS | box-shadow Property
- CSS to put icon inside an input element in a form
- CSS | drop-shadow() Function
- Drop shadow for PNG image using CSS
- CSS | text-shadow Property
- How to add a box-shadow on one side of an element using CSS?
- How to display icon next to show/hide text on button?
- Bootstrap | Close Icon for dismissing content with Examples
- How to get hex color value of RGB value ?
- D3.js | color.opacity
- p5.js | color() Function
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.