The <i> tag and <span> tag are used widely to add icons on the webpages. To add any icons on the webpages, it need the fontawesome link inside the head tag. The fontawesome icon can be placed by using the fa prefix before the icon’s name.
Note: No downloading or installation is required.
Example 1: This example set the size, color and shadow of icon using CSS.
Example:2 This example makes the icons spin and pulse by using fa-spin after the name of the icon.
- HTML | DOM Style color Property
- How to add icon logo in title bar using HTML ?
- CSS to put icon inside an input element in a form
- CSS | box-shadow Property
- CSS | Shadow Effect
- Bootstrap | Close Icon for dismissing content with Examples
- Drop shadow for PNG image using CSS
- CSS | text-shadow Property
- How to add a box-shadow on one side of an element using CSS?
- How to get hex color value of RGB value ?
- How to set alternate table row color using CSS?
- CSS | caret-color Property
- CSS | outline-color Property
- CSS | border-right-color Property
- How to change color of PNG image using CSS?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.