There are many ways to design <select> dropdown menu using CSS. Dropdown menu is mainly used to select an element from the list of elements.
Example 1: This example contains the dropdown CSS property to display the appearance of dropdown box. It contains the CSS property to set the dropdown background color, text-color, font-size, cursor pointer etc.
Example 2: This example contains some CSS property to display the appearance of dropdown box where -webkit-, -moz- and -ms- used for browser support.
- How to clear all options in a dropdown box?
- How to remove arrow in dropdown in Bootstrap ?
- How to open dropdown menu on hover in Bootstrap ?
- How to display div elements using Dropdown Menu in jQuery?
- How to avoid dropdown menu to close menu items on clicking inside ?
- How to style a checkbox using CSS?
- HTML | Style Tag
- p5.js | style() Function
- CSS | transform-style Property
- CSS | border-style Property
- How to combine ng-class with ng-style?
- CSS | font-style Property
- CSS | list-style Property
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.