So what are we waiting for? Let’s dig in.
Example: You will get “Submit is not a function” error in this.
(The article continues after the image)
There are 5 different types of solution to this problem.
Simply rename your button’s name to btnSubmit or any other name. Your code will miraculously work. This is because you have already named the submit button or any other element in the code as submit. When the button is named as submit, it is going to override the submit() function on this code.
Simply let the button handle and decide which object of the form to be used.
If there is no name=”submit” or id=”submit” in the form, make sure to remove or edit it. Also by making sure that there will no other form that is having the same name. This will give an error.
When we lead the code
The error message
After using the solutions:
“Submit is not a function” error
- HTML | DOM Input Submit formTarget Property
- HTML | DOM Input Submit form Property
- HTML | DOM Input Submit formAction Property
- jQuery | submit() with Examples
- HTML | DOM Input Submit formEnctype Property
- HTML | DOM Input Submit Object
- HTML | DOM Form submit() Method
- jQuery | :submit Selector
- HTML | DOM Input Submit name Property
- HTML | DOM Input Submit value Property
- HTML | DOM Input Submit type Property
- HTML | DOM Input Submit formMethod Property
- HTML | DOM Input Submit formNoValidate Property
- HTML | DOM Input Submit disabled Property
- AngularJS | ng-submit Directive
- HTML | <input type="submit">
- HTML | DOM Input Submit defaultvalue Property
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.