Shuffling an array or a list means that we randomly re-arranging the content of that structure. To shuffle an array we will use the following algorithm:
- Before Clicking the Button:
- After Clicking the button:
- PHP | shuffle() Function
- D3.js | d3.shuffle() function
- p5.js | shuffle() function
- Underscore.js | shuffle() with Examples
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.