How to show/hide data when the particular condition is true in AngularJS ?
In AngularJS, in order to hide or show data or content, we can use the *ngIf structural directive. By using this, we can evaluate conditions and then *ngIf based on the condition displays the content. For example, if the condition for *ngIf is true then the content will be displayed and if the condition is false then the content is not displayed.
- In order to give a lucid and elaborate view, I’ll explain the concept using an example.
- Consider we have an array of objects in the .ts file and the objects in the array contain a list of technical and non-technical companies.
- The objective of this experiment is to display the data for all the technical companies and to hide all the non-technical companies.
- In order to traverse through the array, we will use the *ngFor directive in the .html file.
- Once you are done with the implementation start the server.
Example: This example describes the rendering of data based on the specific condition in AngularJS.
Output: You can clearly see the 3rd item is hidden because its condition is false. In order to give a more-visible example, I left it blank.