Wi-Fi(Wireless Fidelity) Launched in September 1997 is affiliated with WLAN (Wireless Local Area Network).
It is a wireless communication technology that uses radio waves to provide a high-speed network and Internet connection.
Sometimes there is a need to know the previously connected WiFi networks to get details on some network. There is a wide range of Softwares available for the same. But, this can be done easily with the use of the command prompt of the windows.
To show the History of previously connected WiFi networks using command-prompt of windows, follow the steps given below:
Step 1: Open Command prompt by typing ‘cmd’ in the search bar and press enter.
Step 2: Now type the following command and press Enter:
netsh wlan show profile
All the previously connected WiFi networks are now visible.
- Wi-Fi Password of All Connected Networks in Windows/Linux
- How to Create a WiFi Hotspot in Windows 8 using Command-prompt?
- Indoor Navigation using WiFi
- How to Detect if Someone's Stealing Your WiFi?
- How to Hack a Open WiFi?
- What is Robocopy in Windows?
- Tricks in Windows 10 | Set -1
- How to Use Android on Windows 10?
- How to use Emojis in Windows 10?
- How to Create a New User in Windows 10?
- How to run Linux Commands on Windows 10?
- IDE for Python programming on Windows
- How to Install Magento2 on Windows?
- What is Security Audit For Windows?
- Windows Shortcut Keys
- How to close a dialog box in windows?
- How to Hide a Folder in Windows?
- Interesting Facts about WINDOWS
- Windows Forensic Analysis
- How to Install VirtualBox on Windows?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.