How to set the width of the bottom border in CSS ?
We can set the width of the bottom border using the border-bottom-width CSS property. We can give the size in pixels and also can give predefined values such as thick, thin…etc.
- We will use inline CSS inside the tags.
- We will use border-color, border-style property to define the border clearly.
- We can give the width of the bottom border using border-bottom-width property.
- We used CSS inside the style tag which is also known as Internal CSS.
- We can give the width of the bottom border using the border-bottom-width in pixels and predefined values like thin, thick etc.