The height and width of an image can be set using height and width attribute. The height and width can be set in terms of pixels.
Example 1: In this example, we will set the width and height of an image.
Example 2: In this example, we will not assign width and height value so the image will display with its original height and width.
- HTML width/height Attribute vs CSS width/height Property
- How to get the height and width of an Image using ReactJS?
- How to set the height and width of background image inline style in react?
- How to get the width and height of an image ?
- How to specify the width and height of the canvas using HTML ?
- How to dynamically set the height and width of a div element using jQuery ?
- How to animate div width and height on mouse hover using jQuery ?
- CSS | Height and Width
- How to change the width and height of Twitter Bootstrap's tooltips?
- HTML | DOM Input Image width Property
- HTML | DOM input image height Property
- Convert an image into grayscale image using HTML/CSS
- CSS | border-image-width Property
- Fabric.js Image height Property
- How to specify an image as a server-side image-map in HTML ?
- How to set flexbox having unequal width of elements using CSS ?
- How to set div width to fit content using CSS ?
- How to set stroke width of a canvas circle using Fabric.js ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.