How to set the list-item marker appear inside the content flow in CSS ?
The task is to set the list-item marker to appear inside the content flow in CSS. To specify the type of list item marker you can use the list-style-type and list-style-position property. Content flow is the set of rules that defines which element comes before another one, which one sits on top of another one etc.
- list-style-type: It is used to specify the type of list-item marker in a list.
- list-style-position: It is used to specify the position of the list-item markers.
Where value is –
- inside – The bullet points will be inside the list item.
- outside(default) – The bullet points will be outside the list item.
- initial – Sets this property to its default value.
- inherit – Inherits this property from its parent element.
- Create the HTML file with the list element.
- Using list-style-position property to set the list-item marker to appear inside the content flow.