Dropdown menu is a menu that offers a list of options to choose from. The title of the menu is always in display and the rest of the items are hidden. It is a toggleable menu in which all the items can be shown by clicking on it.
Dropdown button can be positioned in the center of the page by setting the “text-align” property of dropdown div to center. The following example contains a simple Bootstrap dropdown menu with an added class “my-menu”. The property “text-align: center” is added to the class.
Example: Here, the property “text-align: center” aligns the content of dropdown div to center, which sets the dropdown button to the center.
- Differences between HTML <center> Tag and CSS "text-align: center;" Property
- How to set radio button checked by button click in AngularJS ?
- How to remove arrow in dropdown in Bootstrap ?
- How to style a dropdown using CSS?
- How to avoid dropdown menu to close menu items on clicking inside ?
- How to open dropdown menu on hover in Bootstrap ?
- How to display div elements using Dropdown Menu in jQuery?
- How to clear all options in a dropdown box?
- How to replace dropdown-toggle icon with another default icon in Bootstrap ?
- How to design full width dropdown Navbar using Bootstrap ?
- How to remove the default arrow icon from a dropdown list?
- How to change dropdown menu when time is changed ?
- Bulma | Dropdown
- How to Add Image into Dropdown List for each items ?
- How to use bootstrap-select for dropdown ?
- Materialize CSS Dropdown
- How to make bootstrap version 2 tab dropdown?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.