In this article, we will add a single line break using the <br> tag. It s used to give the single line break. It is the empty tag so it does not contain end tag.
Example 1: This example uses <br> tag to break the line.
Example 2: This example uses br class to break the line.
- How to define a possible line-break using HTML5 ?
- PHP break (Single and Nested Loops)
- How to break line without using <br> tag in HTML / CSS ?
- How to insert line break before an element using CSS?
- XSS Prevention : Without Writing Single Line of Code
- What is the difference between “word-break: break-all” versus “word-wrap: break-word” in CSS ?
- How to read a file line by line using node.js ?
- CSS | box decoration break Property
- CSS page-break-before Property
- Difference between break and continue in PHP
- How to break _.each() function in Underscore.js ?
- CSS | page-break-after Property
- CSS | word-break Property
- How to break an outer loop with PHP ?
- What is the use of number after “break” or “continue” statements in PHP ?
- CSS | page-break-inside Property
- How to prevent column break within an element?
- HTML5 | rt Tag
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.