The approach of this article is to learn how to semantically delete text from an HTML document by using a <del> element inside the Document. This tag is used to mark a portion of text which has been deleted from the document.
<del> Contents... </del>
Supported Browsers: are listed below:
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- How to delete text from document using HTML ?
- How to specify an URL to a document that explains the reason why the text was deleted in HTML ?
- How to emphasize text in a document using HTML5 ?
- HTML Course | Structure of an HTML Document
- Text Animation with changing the color of the text using HTML & CSS
- How to create long shadow of text without using text-shadow in HTML and CSS ?
- How to delete text from file using preg_replace() function in PHP ?
- HTML DOM document plugins Property
- How to convert an HTML element or document into image ?
- HTML DOM document contentType Property
- HTML DOM document visibilityState Property
- HTML DOM document scrollingElement Property
- HTML DOM Document hidden Property
- HTML DOM document location Property
- HTML DOM window document property
- How to embed audio element in a HTML document ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.