To see all the extensions loaded by PHP, firstly we must be sure that PHP is successfully installed in our system. After that, we can use any of the following approaches to see the loaded extension list.
Approach 1: In this approach, we will use command line to check all the loaded PHP extensions.
Open Terminal or Command Line Interface and type the following command and hit enter.
It will display the list of all the loaded PHP extensions.
Approach 2: This approach uses get_loaded_extensions() function to display the list of all the loaded PHP extensions.
Note: Please note that the list of the extension might vary from system to system.
- What are chrome extensions?
- 10 Best Visual Studio Code Extensions to Make Developer's Life Easier
- Check if a jquery has been loaded or not
- How to Check Twitter Bootstrap is Loaded or not ?
- How to check if a jQuery plugin is loaded?
- How to check whether an image is loaded or not ?
- How to see the changes in whole directory/folder containing many sass files ?
- PHP 5 vs PHP 7
- PHP | Get PHP configuration information using phpinfo()
- PHP | php.ini File Configuration
- How to import config.php file in a PHP script ?
- LAMP installation and important PHP configurations on Ubuntu
- PHP | imagecreatetruecolor() Function
- Maximum execution time taken by a PHP Script
- PHP program to fetch data from localhost server database using XAMPP
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.