To see all the extensions loaded by PHP, firstly we must be sure that PHP is successfully installed in our system. After that, we can use any of the following approaches to see the loaded extension list.
Approach 1: In this approach, we will use command line to check all the loaded PHP extensions.
Open Terminal or Command Line Interface and type the following command and hit enter.
It will display the list of all the loaded PHP extensions.
Approach 2: This approach uses get_loaded_extensions() function to display the list of all the loaded PHP extensions.
Note: Please note that the list of the extension might vary from system to system.
- What are chrome extensions?
- Check if a jquery has been loaded or not
- How to check if a jQuery plugin is loaded?
- How to Check Twitter Bootstrap is Loaded or not ?
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Using Stored Procedures - SQL
- How to use jQuery to Search and Replace HTML elements?
- How to Create a Bootstrap Spinner and Display on Screen till the data from the API loads ?
- How to autoplay audio on chrome ?
- How to hide element on small devices in Twitter Bootstrap ?
- How to place content under fixed flexbox navigation bar ?
- Materialize CSS | Colors
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.