Example-1: Scroll without animation.
Example-2: Scroll with animation.
- How to scroll automatically to a particular element using JQuery?
- How to scroll the page up or down using anchor element in jQuery ?
- How to set Bootstrap 4 scroll to the bottom of long sticky sidebar?
- How to call a function automatically after waiting for some time using jQuery?
- How to create footer to stay at the bottom of a Web page?
- How to scroll window using jQuery ?
- jQuery | scroll() with Examples
- How to scroll to specific element using jQuery ?
- How to change style of elements on scroll using jQuery ?
- How to determine the direction of a jQuery scroll event?
- How to refresh a page using jQuery?
- jQuery | Page Piling Plugin
- How to jump to top of browser page using jQuery?
- How to click anywhere on the page except one element using jQuery ?
- How to load jQuery code after loading the page?
- How to get title of current HTML page using jQuery ?
- How to reload page after specific seconds in jQuery ?
- How to get the size of screen, current web page and browser window using jQuery?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.