Example-1: Scroll without animation.
Example-2: Scroll with animation.
- How to scroll automatically to a particular element using JQuery?
- How to get focused a button automatically when the page load using HTML ?
- How to scroll the page up or down using anchor element in jQuery ?
- How to call a function automatically after waiting for some time using jQuery?
- Hide scroll bar, but while still being able to scroll using CSS
- How to set Bootstrap 4 scroll to the bottom of long sticky sidebar?
- CSS scroll-margin-bottom Property
- How to Automatically Close Alerts using Twitter Bootstrap ?
- How to display search result of another page on same page using ajax in JSP?
- How to use Bootstrap modal for YouTube videos and play automatically ?
- How to automatically close all collapsible elements inside of the accordion when closing the accordion?
- How to automatically start a download in PHP ?
- How to create footer to stay at the bottom of a Web page?
- How to scroll window using jQuery ?
- How to change style of elements on scroll using jQuery ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.