The task is to handle an input field if the number entered by the user in the input exceeds some limit using angularJS. We define a limitTo directive and use it on an HTML input element. This directive is used for all the handling of overflowing limits. The directive calls a function on the keypress event where we can check for the limits.
Example 1: This example sets the value of user input to 0 if its limit exceeds to 100.
Output: As soon as the user exceeds 100, the value is set back to 0.
Example 2: Here we change the text based on input limit. If the value of input is less than 0 then it goes to 0. If it’s value is greater than 100 then it goes to 100 otherwise it stays as it is.
- HTML | DOM Input Reset value Property
- HTML | DOM Input Reset Object
- HTML | DOM Input Reset name Property
- HTML | <input type="reset">
- HTML | DOM Input Reset autofocus Property
- HTML | DOM Input Reset form Property
- HTML | DOM Input reset defaultValue Property
- HTML | DOM Input Reset disabled Property
- HTML | DOM Input Reset type Property
- AngularJS | input Directive
- How to add input fields dynamically on button click in AngularJS ?
- How to reset selected file with input tag file type in Angular 9?
- How to reset a form using jQuery with .reset() method?
- PHP | MySQL LIMIT Clause
- Set the limit of text length to N lines using CSS
- PHP | reset() Function
- CSS | counter-reset Property
- jQuery | :reset Selector
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.