In Angular ngFor is directive which accomplishes the motive of displaying repeated or list of contents with least lines of code, this serves the same purpose as for loops in conventional programming languages.
Inserting template in typescript file and repeating the same element 6 times.
- How to change the list item bg-color individually using ngFor in Angular 2+ ?
- How to hide or show one record from an ng-repeat within a table based on ng-click?
- How to Add Dynamic Options for Multiple Selects Inside ng-repeat Directive ?
- Difference between Preemptive Priority based and Non-preemptive Priority based CPU scheduling algorithms
- Difference between Memory based and Register based Addressing Modes
- How to filter ng-repeat values according to ng-model using AngularJS ?
- How to fetch the details using ng-repeat in AngularJS?
- How to change an element color based on value of the color picker value using onclick?
- Angular-JS ng-repeat Directive
- R - Repeat loop
- CSS | background-repeat Property
- CSS | border-image-repeat Property
- How to iterate over the keys and values with ng-repeat in AngularJS ?
- How to display length of filtered ng-repeat data in AngularJS ?
- How to iterate over filtered (ng-repeat filter) collection of objects in AngularJS ?
- Loops in R (for, while, repeat)
- What is ARQ (Automatic Repeat Request)?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.