The anchor tag is used to define the hyperlinks and it display underlined anchor part by default. The underline can be easily remove by using text-decoration property. The text-decoration property of CSS allows to decorate the text according to requirement. By setting the text-decoration to none to remove the underline from anchor tag.
Example 1: This example sets the text-decoration property to none.
Example 2: Use hover property to remove underline when mouse move over the anchor part.
Before Mouse move over:
After Mouse move over:
- HTML | DOM Underline Object
- HTML | DOM anchors Collection
- Perl | Anchors in Regex
- PHP | Ds\Map remove() Function
- D3.js | d3.set.remove() function
- p5.js | remove() Function
- D3.js | d3.map.remove() Function
- Remove a cookie using PHP
- How to fadeOut and remove a div using jQuery ?
- How to remove non-alphanumeric characters in PHP?
- How to remove items from a select box ?
- jQuery | Remove Elements
- PHP | Ds\Deque remove() Function
- PHP | Ds\Vector remove() Function
- How to remove extension from string in PHP?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.