To remove gutter space for a specific div, first we must know what is gutter space. In Bootstrap 4, There are 12 columns in the grid system each column has a small space in between that space is known as gutter space. Gutter Space has width 30px (15px on each side of a column). The Following Approach will explain clearly.
- By default, Bootstrap 4 has class=”no-gutters” to remove gutter spaces of any specific div. The following image shows the highlighted gutter space and space between columns on bootstrap 4 12 column grid system. You can even modify gutter width by reducing 15px width of gutter space between each columns.
Example 1: Below example illustrate how to remove gutter space for a specific div.
Example 2: Below example illustrate how to remove gutter space for a specific div only.
- How to overlay one div over another div using CSS
- How to copy the content of a div into another div using jQuery ?
- How to center a div within another div?
- How to clear all div's content inside a parent div ?
- How to position a div at specific coordinates ?
- How to make a Bootstrap 4 accordion collapse when clicking the whole header div ?
- How to Set full height in box-inner div using bootstrap 4 ?
- How to set div with left image and button at bottom using bootstrap?
- How to place SVG icons on a round circle side by side to another div using Bootstrap?
- How to show/hide div element depending multiple values using Bootstrap and jQuery ?
- How to make a div fill a remaining horizontal space using CSS?
- How to fadeOut and remove a div using jQuery ?
- Include Bootstrap in AngularJS using ng-bootstrap
- Difference between bootstrap.css and bootstrap-theme.css
- Difference Between Bootstrap 3 and Bootstrap 4
- Difference between Bootstrap 4 and Bootstrap 5
- How to put images in a box without space using Bootstrap?
- How to remove specific value from array using jQuery ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.