Problem: Call to undefined function curl_init()?
Solution: This error occurs when cURL library is not installed on your system or enabled in your PHP installation.
In order to resolve this error, install cURL library.
For Linux – Terminal Command :
sudo apt-get install php-curl
- For Windows:
Download cURL library from Official Website
Go to your php.ini file and remove the ; mark from the beginning of the following line:
- How to call PHP function from string stored in a Variable
- Difference between Call by Value and Call by Reference
- Print PHP Call Stack
- Error handling in PHP
- Error detection and Recovery in Compiler
- Remove BST Keys in a given Range
- Remove border from IFrame using CSS
- How to remove non-alphanumeric characters in PHP?
- Remove new lines from string in PHP
- Remove characters that appear more than k times
- How to remove the first character of string in PHP?
- Remove all characters other than alphabets from string
- Remove all elements from the ArrayList in Java
- PHP | Remove duplicate elements from Array
- Remove minimum elements from either side such that 2*min becomes more than max
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.