Problem: Call to undefined function curl_init()?
Solution: This error occurs when cURL library is not installed on your system or enabled in your PHP installation.
In order to resolve this error, install cURL library.
For Linux – Terminal Command :
sudo apt-get install php-curl
- For Windows:
Download cURL library from Official Website
Go to your php.ini file and remove the ; mark from the beginning of the following line:
- Difference between Call by Value and Call by Reference
- How to call PHP function on the click of a Button ?
- Call a parent window function from an iframe
- How to call PHP function from string stored in a Variable
- How to call functions after previous function is completed in jQuery ?
- Python - Call function from another function
- PHP | Ds\Map remove() Function
- PHP Ds\Set remove() Function
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.