In this article, we are going to see how to remove the borders of a canvas-like text using FabricJS. The canvas means text written is movable and can be stretched according to requirement. Further, the text itself cannot be edited like a textbox.
fabric.Text(text, hasBorders: boolean);
Parameters: This function accepts two parameters as mentioned above and described below:
- text: It specifies the text to be written.
- hasBorders: It specifies whether to enable or disable border, enabled by default.
Program: This example uses FabricJS to remove borders of canvas-like text. Note that you have to click on the text to see if its borders are visible or not.
- How to remove controlling borders of a canvas circle using Fabric.js ?
- CSS | Borders
- Borders in bootstrap with examples
- Gradient borders
- Text Animation with changing the color of the text using HTML & CSS
- How to create long shadow of text without using text-shadow in HTML and CSS ?
- How to remove controls of a text canvas using Fabric.js ?
- How to remove only rotation controls of a canvas-type text using Fabric.js ?
- Double Layered Text Effect using CSS
- How to override the current text direction using HTML ?
- How to disable text selection highlighting using CSS?
- How to display HTML tags as plain text using PHP
- How to give text or an image transparent background using CSS?
- Set the limit of text length to N lines using CSS
- Image Replacement in Bootstrap using text-hide Class
- How to prevent text in a table cell from wrapping using CSS?
- How to make text input non-editable using CSS?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.