In Go language, you are allowed to remove all the directories and files from a directory or folder with the help of RemoveAll() function. This function removes all the directories and files from the path you will pass to this function. It will remove everything from the specified path, but returns the first error it encounters. If the specified path does not exist, then this method returns nil. If this method throws an error, then it will be of type *PathError. It is defined under the os package so, you have to import os package in your program for accessing RemoveAll() function.
func RemoveAll(path string) error
- How to Read and Write the Files in Golang?
- How to Delete or Remove a File in Golang?
- How to Remove Duplicate Values from Slice in Golang?
- How to replace all the elements in slice of bytes in Golang?
- Golang | Extracting all the Regular Expression from the String
- Golang | Replacing all String which Matches with Regular Expression
- Program to shift all zero to the end of array in Golang
- Getting the current date and time with timestamp in local and other timezones in Golang
- Difference between var keyword and short declaration operator in Golang
- Anonymous Structure and Field in Golang
- main and init function in Golang
- Golang | Deadlock and Default Case in Select Statement
- How to Rename and Move a File in Golang?
- How to Find the Sin and Cos Value of a Number in Golang?
- How to find the capacity of Channel, Pointer and Slice in Golang?
- How to Create and Print Multi Dimensional Slice in Golang?
- Calculating total number of Hours, Days, Minutes and Seconds between two dates in Golang
- How to declare and access pointer variable in Golang?
- How to find the Length of Channel, Pointer, Slice, String and Map in Golang?
- How to use for and foreach loop in Golang?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.