The task is to refresh parent page on closing a popup.
The Steps to achieve this are as follows:
- Create a page.
- Create a popup.
- Popup should contain a button that when clicked refreshes parent page.
- Attach an event listener to that button and listen for click event on that button.
- Clicking on that button triggers a function that reloads the parent page.
Note: Use internal CSS to make page look beautiful. And all CSS code is within <style> tag.
- Refresh a page using PHP
- How to refresh a page using jQuery?
- How to refresh a file in Node.js ?
- What’s the best way to reload / refresh an iframe?
- How to display search result of another page on same page using ajax in JSP?
- How to show Page Loading div until the page has finished loading?
- How to redirect a page to another page in HTML ?
- How to pass form variables from one page to other page in PHP ?
- How to use modal closing event in Twitter Bootstrap ?
- How to handle the modal closing event in Twitter Bootstrap?
- How to automatically close all collapsible elements inside of the accordion when closing the accordion?
- How to center a popup window on screen?
- Semantic-UI | Popup
- How to open popup using Angular and Bootstrap ?
- How to use the Magnific Popup jQuery plugin?
- How to display popup message when logged out user try to vote ?
- How to fit the image into modal popup using Bootstrap?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.