- Create a div with a class container.
- Create two more div inside the first div one for the main view and the other for the side view with classes main_view and side_view.
- Inside the main view insert one image tag with id main.
- Inside the side view insert all other images of the gallery with function change and pass src of the image to function.
- Give width and margin to a container.
- Give the height and width to a main_view.
- Set dimensions of the image in the main_view.
- Set side_view to display all images in proper dimensions using flex.
- How to create responsive image gallery using HTML, CSS, jQuery and Bootstrap?
- CSS | Image Gallery
- How to create a Portfolio Gallery using HTML and CSS ?
- Preview an image before uploading using jQuery
- How to convert a PDF document to a preview image in PHP?
- How to Create a Tab Image Gallery ?
- Convert an image into grayscale image using HTML/CSS
- jQuery | Flipping Gallery Plugin
- Google AMP amp-lightbox-gallery
- Introduction to Model View View Model (MVVM)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.