The test comprises 4 sections total of 77 questions in 90 minutes of time:
#1. 1st Section consists of 20 Aptitude questions to be solved in 15minutes of time they were from mediocre to hard ones so practice some online from geeksforgeeks or careeride sites.
#3. 20 questions of Cloud computing for that prepare from Amazon AWS web site about that all is given or a free coursera course by google on cloud computing or by nptel videos on youtube anyone will help you learn.
#4. Lastly two easy coding questions same for all 1 coprimes numbers and other sorting one both you can find on GeeksforGeeks easily. I got shortlisted thanks gfg.
- AWS Cloud Support Associate Interview Experience
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 423 (For Cloud Support Associate)
- Amazon Interview Experience for Quality Support Associate
- Akamai Interview Experience | Set 1 (For the role of Associate Network Infrastructure Engineer or Associate Network Operations Engineer)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 63 (OFSS for Associate Application Developer and Associate Consultant Developer)
- Amazon Interview Experience March 2019 (Off-Campus -Cloud Associate 1)
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Amazon Interview Experience | 194 (For Software Support Engineer)
- Amazon QA role & Support Engineer Intern interview experience
- How to prepare for Aptitude Test for BIG4 Articleship Interview ?
- How to Prepare for Amazon Software Development Engineering Interview?
- Tech Mahindra(Customer support) Interview Experience
- Amazon Web Services(AWS) Interview Experience (On-Campus)
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 1B (For Developer Associate)
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 21 (On-Campus for Associate Developer)
- Boomerang Commerce Interview Experience | Set 2 (Associate Software Developer 1)
- Amdocs Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus Software Engineering Associate)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.