An alert box is used in the website to display a warning message to the user that they have entered the wrong value other than what is required to fill in that position. An alert box can still be used for friendlier messages. The alert box gives only one button “OK” to select and proceed.
Program 1: PHP program to pop up an alert box on the screen.
Program 2: PHP program to pop up an alert box on the screen.
- How to change the style of alert box using CSS ?
- How to add a new line in the alert box ?
- How to Remove extra right margin when using alert-dismissible ?
- HTML | Window alert( ) Method
- How to load notification alert on top right corner without click of button in bootstrap ?
- PHP | Ds\Deque pop() Function
- PHP | Ds\Sequence pop() Function
- PHP | Ds\Vector pop() Function
- PHP | Ds\Stack pop() Function
- PHP Ds\PriorityQueue pop() Function
- PHP | SplDoublyLinkedList pop() Function
- PHP | ImagickDraw pop() Function
- PHP Ds\Queue pop() Function
- How to create automatic pop-up using jQuery ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.