An alert box is used in the website to display a warning message to the user that they have entered the wrong value other than what is required to fill in that position. An alert box can still be used for friendlier messages. The alert box gives only one button “OK” to select and proceed.
Program 1: PHP program to pop up an alert box on the screen.
Program 2: PHP program to pop up an alert box on the screen.
- How to add a new line in the alert box ?
- HTML | Window alert( ) Method
- How to load notification alert on top right corner without click of button in bootstrap ?
- Message Passing in Java
- Form required attribute with a custom validation message in HTML5
- Error Handling in Perl
- Perl | File I/O Functions
- How to reset a form using jQuery with .reset() method?
- Deploy cloud function on Google Cloud Platform
- Bajaj Electricals Interview Experience
- Perl | Line Action Commands in a Debugger
- 8 Ways to Shipwreck Your Next Website Design
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.