Method 1: Using trigger() method: The trigger() method is used to execute a specified event and the default behavior of the event. The event to be executed is passed as a parameter to this method.
The ‘play’ event is used to play any media element and similarly the ‘pause’ event is used to pause any media element. Using these events with the trigger() method will play or pause the video as required.
- jQuery | jQuery.fx.interval Property with example
- jQuery | jQuery.fx.off Property
- jQuery | jQuery.support Property
- jQuery | jquery Property
- Python - Process images of a video using OpenCV
- How to get YouTube video data by using YouTube data API and PHP ?
- How to Design Color Picker using jQuery UI ?
- How to count child element using jQuery ?
- How to create slide left and right toggle effect using jQuery?
- JQuery | How to implement Star-Rating system using RateYo
- How to check an HTML element is empty using jQuery ?
- How to upload files asynchronously using jQuery?
- How to detect escape key press using jQuery?
- How to jump to top of browser page using jQuery?
- How to get text of specific option tag using jQuery?
- How to change selected value of a drop-down list using jQuery?
- How to distinguish left and right mouse click using jQuery?
- How to know which radio button is selected using jQuery?
- How to replace innerHTML of a div using jQuery?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.