In this article, we will learn how to take two inputs in a single line in HTML. HTML supports various type of inputs like text, password, Date-Time, date, time, week, number, email, and a lot more. There are various conditions where we have to take multiple inputs in a single line or next to each other and this can be achieved by .input-group and inline element. The inline element does not take the entire line rather takes as much width as necessary.
Example 1: Taking input in two consecutive fields.
Example 2: Taking input as two fields in one line.
Example 3: Taking input in one line with mixed labels.
- How to place two bootstrap cards next to each other ?
- How to put items underneath each other flex box in Bootstrap 4 ?
- How to place button in top Right corner using bootstrap?
- How to place table text into center using Bootstrap?
- How to force tab-navigation to stay in place using Bootstrap ?
- How to place SVG icons on a round circle side by side to another div using Bootstrap?
- How to validate if input in input field exactly equals to some other value using express-validator ?
- How to place the image above the slider in mobile view in bootstrap?
- How to put two columns one below other in sidebar in Bootstrap ?
- Include Bootstrap in AngularJS using ng-bootstrap
- How to do box shadow with progress bar style using bootstrap?
- How to put images in a box without space using Bootstrap?
- How to Set full height in box-inner div using bootstrap 4 ?
- How to place Font Awesome icon to input field ?
- Difference between bootstrap.css and bootstrap-theme.css
- Difference Between Bootstrap 3 and Bootstrap 4
- Difference between Bootstrap 4 and Bootstrap 5
- How to align button to right side of text box in Bootstrap?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.